Thursday 5th November 2020 –Friday 18th December 2020
During lockdown and up until the Christmas holidays we will be delivering a limited range of services across our three sites.
(Oasis Nature garden, Oasis Adventure Playground and Oasis Karting Project)
All services are permissible under the guidelines issued by Public Health England.
We will be delivering:
- Respite play sessions for disabled children and young people
- Support and activity sessions for vulnerable young people
- Support and activity sessions for vulnerable children and those requiring childcare (as denoted in government guidelines)
- Support and educational sessions for parents with children under 5 years old.
- Educational activities for school and groups
All sessions are pre-booked and accommodate a very limited and targeted group of children, young people and families.
Oasis Adventure Playground and Inclusion Project
|3.00p.m – 6.00p.m|
|Wed||Inclusive After School Club|
|Thurs||Inclusive After School Club|
|Fri||Inclusive After School Club|
|Sat||Inclusive Play session 10.30a.m – 4.00p.m|
Oasis Karting Project
|4.00p.m – 7.00p.m|
|Tues||Pit Stop Youth support session|
|Wed||Pit Stop Youth support session|
|Thurs||Kart Maintenance and Youth support session|
|Fri||Kart Maintenance and Youth Support Session|
Oasis Nature Garden
All Under5s sessions and After School Clubs are fully booked until Christmas.
|a.m||p.m||3.00p.m – 5.30p.m|
|Tues||Under 5s groups|
|Wed||Education visit||After School Club|
|Thurs||Education visit||Education visit||After School Club|
|Fri||Under 5s groups||After School Club|