Hours: Part time, 22.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8am – 10.30am & 4-6pm during the holidays, excluding the Christmas Holiday. Additional 3hrs admin hours prior to holiday period available
Salary: £14.50 per hour
Location: 33 Priory Grove, Stockwell, London SW8 2PD
Closing date: Sunday 23rd January 2022 at 23:59hrs
Interviews: To be held ASAP, start date February 2022 half term
Other: For further information please email HR@oasisplay.org.uk
We are seeking an enthusiastic and suitably experienced staff member to take a lead on supervising the Camel Club service during the school holiday periods (excluding Christmas Holidays). This requires the ability to work collaboratively to ensure the service is run safely and effectively and meet the needs of our service users.
Before the scheme starts
• Check that the correct booking information is available on the website
• Organise with the Community Play Project Manager a rota for each week of the Camel Club
• Organise suffice supplies for breakfast snack and afternoon snack as required
During the scheme
• Ensure children are signed in and signed out correctly.
• Ensure that child record forms are completed correctly and share with NG as appropriate.
• Ensure children are correctly supervised play workers during Camel Club hours.
• Keep an accurate record of daily attendance.
• Communicate and liaise effectively with the NG team and APG team as necessary.
• Communicate effectively with parents and carers when necessary.
• Experience of leading and supervising play activities with children aged 5 – 16yrs.
• Understanding of the differing needs of diverse children and young people.
• Ability to undertake administrative tasks in an organised and methodical manner.
• Good time management and ability to meet deadlines.
• Experience of leading and supervising a team of play workers.
• Experience of managing relationships with parents, carers and other stakeholders.
• Understanding of Safeguarding policy and procedures.
• Reliable and resourceful
• First Aid certificate
Please download an application pack or contact HR@oasisplay.org.uk. Please make sure you read the full job description and person specification and ensure your application shows how you meet our specification.