We are looking for a suitably experienced staff member to take a lead on supervising the Camel Club service during the school holiday periods (excluding Christmas Holidays).
Part time Monday – Friday 8am – 10.30am & 4-6pm (4.5 hours per week) £14.50 p/h
Additional admin hours prior to each holiday period will be available (equivalent of 3hrs per week)
Before the scheme starts
- Check that the correct booking information is available on the website
- Organise with the Community Play Project Manager a rota for each week of the Camel Club
- Organise suffice supplies for breakfast snack and afternoon snack as required
During the scheme
- Ensure children are signed in and signed out correctly.
- Ensure that child record forms are completed correctly and share with NG as appropriate.
- Ensure children are correctly supervised play workers during Camel Club hours.
- Keep an accurate record of daily attendance.
- Communicate and liaise effectively with the NG team and APG team as necessary.
- Communicate effectively with parents and carers when necessary.
- Experience of leading and supervising play activities with children aged 5 – 16yrs.
- Understanding of the differing needs of diverse children and young people.
- Ability to undertake administrative tasks in an organised and methodical manner.
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience of leading and supervising a team of play workers.
- Experience of managing relationships with parents, carers and other stakeholders.
- Understanding of Safeguarding policy and procedures.
- Reliable and resourceful
- First Aid certificate
Deadline Thursday 14th October 2021 at 5pm