Groups visits by schools, youth groups and playschemes. Group visits are welcomed at each of the three Oasis sites.
Our skilled staff provide safe and exciting driving experiences for young people of all ages and abilities:
• Learn how to drive petrol karts
• Take part in races and develop your own racing teams
• Become a track marshal
• Learn how to take measured risks
• Develop self-control alongside patience and responsibility
• Gain Qualifications and skills in karting and track maintenance
• Double seater karts available
Our staff are experienced in engaging all young people to
develop their self-confidence whilst learning new skills and
Karting is great for disabled people and we have fully accessible facilities. We can tailor your visit to suit your needs. If you are a school, or organisation get in touch to
enquire about group booking rates
Groups visits are 2 hours long and we recommend a maximum of 15 children and young people. Visits can be made during term time, after school and during the school holidays. All group sessions must be booked in advance.
We offer and AQA in Karting which can be delivered in a flexible way to meet the needs of your group. The course will generally take between 6 and 8 two hours sessions and will cover all aspects of kart maintenance, health and Safety and Driving. Please contact us for more details.
Adventure Playground and Cycle Project.
Group visits can be made during term time, safer school after school and during the school holidays.
Groups can participate in general playground activities or request a led BMX or climbing session on our unique climbing boulder!
Our skilled play-leaders provide fun and challenging experiences at our unique adventure playground. Come and see what’s on offer: If you are a school, or organisation get in touch to enquire about group booking rates.
• Adventurous play • Climbing wall • BMX bike track • Sand pit and water play • Barbeques • Cycle maintenance workshops • Fun and physical activities linking into your P.E. or P.S.H.E curriculum • Challenging team building sessions to encourage confidence and self-esteem • Cycle training courses • Sports coaching including football
Activities can be tailored to meet the exact requirements of your group. All group visits must be booked in advance.
We offer an AQA in cycle maintenance, which can be delivered in a flexible way to meet the needs of your group. The course will generally take between 6 and 8 two hour sessions and will cover all aspects of cycle maintenance and repair. Adventure@oasisplay.org.uk
Oasis Children’s Nature Garden
Come and visit the richest classroom of all, Nature. We run sessions for children of all age and abilities. With a forest, wild flower meadow, ponds, greenhouse and vegetable patch, we have a variety of opportunities for exploration and challenge as well as in depth real world study of habitats, plants and creatures. We are very happy to fit around your group’s requirements and intended outcomes as well as having a large number of established sessions to offer. Sessions can be booked Mon-Fri 10am-3pm. For an indication of the sorts of sessions we offer please see below. Sessions are 1.5 hours long and cost £150. All equipment is supplied. There is a maximum of 32 children per session.
• QCA science schemes of work come alive, from rocks and soils to plants and habitats and adaptation. Sessions are hands on and participatory offering opportunities for the children to explore the garden for themselves and to learn through games and activities as well as discussion.
• Add a bit of magic to your literacy lessons – from a Flat Stanley Egyptian treasure adventure, to following Stick Man through the woods or Going on a Bear Hunt, the garden is a perfect space for inspiring imaginations.
• Wild about food? Experience outdoor cooking, grow and harvest your own food. Test your sense of smell with different herbs. Plant a seed to take home.
• End of term treat – come enjoy the space and take part in a treasure hunt.
Positive, challenging and engaging; forest school sessions include activities such as shelter building, tool use, fire lighting, blindfold exploration, species identification and team games. Whilst containing many explicit links to the national curriculum, and teaching participants much about the world around them, the primary focus is on raising self-esteem and understanding, developing group work skills and contributing to physical and mental well-being. All sessions include achievable challenges, a mix of individual and group activities, and provide the child with something to take home or back to school to stimulate conversation. Whole classes can be catered for but best results and more physically challenging activities are achieved with groups of up to 15. Sessions run for 1.5 hours and cost £150.
“Forest School is my favourite kind of school” (yr 3 pupil, Larkhall Primary School).
2 hours of the garden being yours! We will provide a led activity of your choice (treasure hunt, obstacle course, arts and crafts, bush craft, toasting marshmallows over a fire) and facilitate the use of the garden and it’s resources. It is recommended to keep group sizes to 20 maximum (15 if doing a fire) as indoor space is quite limited. Birthday parties cost £165
Environmental Play Project
Go wild or unwind at the garden. Child centered natural and imaginative play activities are available to individuals, groups and parties. Have fun racing snails, hunting for treasure, or digging in the sand and mud pits. Get imaginative and dress up, have your face-painted and much more.
For more information or to make a booking, please get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7622 8756