Groups visits by schools, youth groups and playschemes. Group visits are welcomed at each of the three Oasis sites.
Our skilled staff provide safe and exciting driving experiences for young people of all ages and abilities:
• Learn how to drive petrol karts
• Take part in races and develop your own racing teams
• Become a track marshal
• Learn how to take measured risks
• Develop self-control alongside patience and responsibility
• Gain Qualifications and skills in karting and track maintenance
• Double seater karts available
Our staff are experienced in engaging all young people to
develop their self-confidence whilst learning new skills and
Karting is great for disabled people and we have fully accessible facilities. We can tailor your visit to suit your needs. If you are a school, or organisation get in touch to
enquire about group booking rates
Groups visits are 2 hours long and we recommend a maximum of 15 children and young people. Visits can be made during term time, after school and during the school holidays. All group sessions must be booked in advance.
We offer and AQA in Karting which can be delivered in a flexible way to meet the needs of your group. The course will generally take between 6 and 8 two hours sessions and will cover all aspects of kart maintenance, health and Safety and Driving. Please contact us for more details.
Adventure Playground and Cycle Project.
Group visits can be made during term time, safer school after school and during the school holidays.
Groups can participate in general playground activities or request a led BMX or climbing session on our unique climbing boulder!
Our skilled play-leaders provide fun and challenging experiences at our unique adventure playground. Come and see what’s on offer: If you are a school, or organisation get in touch to enquire about group booking rates.
• Adventurous play • Climbing wall • BMX bike track • Sand pit and water play • Barbeques • Cycle maintenance workshops • Fun and physical activities linking into your P.E. or P.S.H.E curriculum • Challenging team building sessions to encourage confidence and self-esteem • Cycle training courses • Sports coaching including football
Activities can be tailored to meet the exact requirements of your group. All group visits must be booked in advance.
We offer an AQA in cycle maintenance, which can be delivered in a flexible way to meet the needs of your group. The course will generally take between 6 and 8 two hour sessions and will cover all aspects of cycle maintenance and repair. Adventure@oasisplay.org.uk
Oasis Children’s Nature Garden
Come and visit the richest classroom of all, Nature.
Schools, groups and parties welcome. Skilled environmental play leaders are here to provide fun learning experiences.
We can adapt visits to suit your needs.
We offer curriculum linked workshops tailored to the needs of your class.
• QCA science schemes of work come alive. The garden is full of opportunities to put learning into practice or to be inspired and get creative.
• We provide forest school sessions that support and develop emotional and social wellbeing.
• Wild about food? Experience outdoor cooking, grow and harvest your own food. Test your sense of smell with different herbs. Plant a seed to take home.
• Learn about the impact of human-beings on the environment and the small changes every one can make to limit this.
• Take a tour of the garden on our educational trail. See beetles, bugs, plant-life, birds, and have fun pond-dipping.
Environmental Play Project
Go wild or unwind at the garden. Child centred natural and imaginative play activities are available to individuals, groups and parties.
• Play games like hide and seek or food chain chase. Have fun racing snails, hunting for treasure, or digging in the sand and mud pits. Get imaginative and dress up, have your
face-painted and much more.
• Seasonal arts and crafts activities include pumpkin carving, Easter egg painting, and tree decorating.
For more information or to make a booking, please get in touch. Education@oasisplay.org.uk